WHAT IS OBSESSION PHRASES – OBSESSION PHRASES REVIEW
Find out more about Obsession Phrases here.
OBSESSION PHRASES by KELSEY DIAMOND is a dating course FOR WOMEN put together by relationship expert Kelsey Diamond. This course proposes phrases that claims to trigger a secret mental part of any man to make him fall in love.
Obsession Phrases-Kelsey Diamond is an online course and can be downloaded for offline reading. The course comes with 12 bonus components, I actually have not gone through all this stuff yet. On this review I will focus on the main OBSESSION PHRASES REVIEW.
Obsession Phrases Review – Course Structure
The PDF book comes in 242 pages and 15 sections.
– In the first and second section, the book explains how A MAN’S MIND WORKS.
– From section 3 to section 15, there are 13 TYPES OF PHRASES to apply in different situation. Hereis my PERSONAL ASSESSMENT on each phrases:
Obey Me Phrase :
– Aim: To use when you want to have your man do what you ask him to do voluntary.
– My review: I did see something interesting in here, men want logical reasons to do a task and this taught me how. I can see this will work with not just the guy in your relationship but with any male friend.
– Score: 4/5.
Love Cocktail Phrase :
– Aim: For those who want to have their ex boyfriend back.
– My review: I love this phrase. Very hard to apply though, you need to be really TOUGH. My best girl friend taught me this before I even read this book and it worked.
– Score: 5/5
Secret Fantasy Phrase :
– Aim: taught you how to become the dream of his deepest fantasies.
– My review: This might work and you have to learn to describe your feeling in a sexy way (Tips: read 50 shades of Grey)
– Score: 3/5
Mutual Pleasure Phrase :
– This is for those who feel like you are a giver in a relationship, to make a man feel that providing for you and taking care of you is his top most priority.
– My review: This phrase is very GOOD!
– Score: 4/5
Whiz-Bang Phrase :
– Aim: To make him see you as the most important of his life.
– My review: Hmm, these phrases are too long. I’m not sure whether he will fall asleep after I finish saying all those words
– Mark 2/5.
Permanent Obsession Phrase :
– Aim: To make a man obsess about you.
– My review: Too CHEESY AWW. I have not tried it yet though.
– Mark: 1/5.
Monogamy Awakener Phrase :
– Aim: To use when you can’t wait for your long-term boyfriend to propose.
– My review: Interesting approach! Need to try first.
– Mark: ?/5
Monstrous Intrigue Phrase :
– Aim: This is to use when your man acting cold and distant.
– My review: Good approach! Tried with my brother and he opened up :).
– Mark: 4/5
Razzle-Dazzle Phrase :
– Aim: To spin his attention when in the early stage of dating.
– My review: My most FAV! Works like a charm. I have an experience with this in the next section.
– Mark: 5/5
Attraction Spinner Phrase :
– Aim: To spice up your relationship maybe, get him thrills?
– My review: use caution with this. If you use it with the wrong tone, it will cause a big argument
– Score: 3/5
Everlasting Attraction Phrase :
– Aim: This teaches you the right way to compliment a man
– My review: This is something you would have to say literally every single day :).
– Score: 4/5.
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH OBSESSION PHRASES REVIEW
So I purchased this book from Kelsey Diamond and can’t wait to try it on a guy. However I have been single for a while so I’m very nervous when it comes to dating again.
Because it’s still in the early stage of dating, I learned by heart some of the Razzle Dazzle Phrases.
11PM on Saturday, I went to a local exclusive club alone.
There sitting next to the bar my prince charming. And as usually I saw other women checking out on him.
I pulled all of my courage to come and talked to him. The guy’s name is Sam. We had a good conversation but the guy did not have his full attention on me.
There come the conversation had run dried.
I told him: “Sam, you know I have a very important thing to tell you”
Immediately, Sam looked at me. I stopped for a while, inhaled and said this phrase from the book:
“Well, it’s nothing major, maybe I’ll talk about it when I know you better.”
Then I walked away.
Guess what, Sam run after me and asked if he had done something wrong.
And now he was so eager to know more about me.
CONCLUSION – OBSESSION PHRASES REVIEW – KELSEY DIAMOND
This is a well-written book, although one or two are cheesy, the rest of them are very good. I printed out and keeping it with me as a handbook.
There is a saying: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. When it comes to talking to a guy, I HIGHLY recommend this wonderful resource Obsession Phrases Review. Check it out!
Thanks very much for reading,
JOSS The Critic
Obsession Phrases Review, Obsession Phrases Review, Obsession Phrases Review, Obsession Phrases Review, Obsession Phrases Review, Obsession Phrases Review, Obsession Phrases Review, Obsession Phrases Review, Obsession Phrases Review, Obsession Phrases Review, Obsession Phrases Review, Obsession Phrases Review, Obsession Phrases Review, Obsession Phrases Review, Obsession Phrases Review,
Incoming search terms:
- Obsession Phrases review